Thursday, October 14, 2010

Past two days (past twelve so two days) have been staying at home, Mine and Bimv's and do nothing. Chilling at each other's place, chit chat, dinner and blah. End.
Ytd, 13th, as well.

Slept till 5plus going 6. Real late. Really got nothing much to do.
Stayed home and watch tv all the way while Bimv was at home napping after his work.
Met him around 10plus after he woke up and went to 7-11 to get some drinks and snacks and back to my house. Chill and watch the tv and went down to slack with Justin and co. at around 1.
Pretty boring these two days.

So as to kill some boredom, I picked up some Photoshop skills through the net and play around with it.

Okay, show you guys what I've did. :x

The before picture look like this,
and the after.....

LOL!
I edited the hair to the blasting red colour.
Added some sort of eye make up to my boring eyes.
Liquified a bit on my nose.

That's all. Quite satisfied with the picture not because of how I look but the difference. LOL.
Including the name on my blog, I did that myself (Y)
I've lot more skills to pick up on photoshop and brush on to make it look nicer :)
Haha. Fun enough for me ^^

Yeah, so that's all.
Main purpose to just show off what I've did to myself :x
HAHA.
Kbye. V^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment