Friday, October 15, 2010

How do I look like with Ash hair colour? :):)



It's ash right? Cos I cant really get the colour right but well, I tried my best to get it right.
I think I look okay with ash leh :x Have wanting to dye my hair cos all the black roots are growing out already and it's so ugly and obvious but I just can't set my mind on what colour to dye :/ I have ash in mind, brown and red. Haha, yes, red. Of course not those striking type, a bit will do but I'm just afraid that it'll turn out ahlian-ish and bright colours like red is kind of hard to maintain, the colour came off very fast then it'l become like some orangy brown -.-

Or maybe brown?

I can't really decide on the base colour itself but I feel like getting highlights also, instead of plain boring dying of hair. :) Maybe a lighter gold? Nearer to blonde those kind? I not sure if I'm able to create the picture with those highlights, shall try.....

.....

FAIL!!
The result of getting the "highlights" is like shit, so fake. LOL.
No choice but have to depend on plain imagination. If I'm getting those highlights maybe ash might be better?
HOW??!! I really can't decide. So fickle-minded luh, seriously. Nevermind, forget it. Shall decide again or maybe ask the hairdresser to help me choose. Ha. Actually, I don't know whether to get it done at the salon or just DIY. See, full of "I don't know(s)"
*Fainttss~* I just can't get myself settle on something firmly. Bth. -.-

Anyway, tmr gonna be the 10th monthsary for me and Bimv :):):)
Can't believe that 10 months just pass like that. Thinking back that time when we first met, memories. Those memories were just, hmm, sweet and cute. I'm sure everybody feels the same for the memories they shared with the one they love (L). Haha.

Of course, if you're those type of person/couples that celebrate monthsaries, like us, celebrations will surely become more and more simple. You know why? Cos everything that you can actually do while celebrating, was being done for the past few months. LOLOLOL :x
So it will slowly become just, having lunch/dinner together and movies. That's the most standard one but nevertheless, still as sweet cos you get to celebrate with the one that you love, treasure the most. Right? LOL.
Well, so tmr or I mean, later,we are gonna head down to IKEA(!) for lunch and maybe movie after that provided we have the time to do so cos I think we'll be heading down to Ratchada at night? It's a thai pub and I really like it there. The atmosphere over there is really, nice! Esp when they're singing. You know, there's actually plenty or nice thai songs :) Haha. Yeap, so may be heading down to Ratchada might be a form of celebration also? Lol. Not so bad either :)

Okay, so I'm done with today's update.
Shall go dig for some other things to do. Bored!
Byes! ^^

Guys, favour again! Please vote for my pictures over here, even though people keep telling me that both my pictures don't make any difference :(
VOTE4ME, thankyou you! :)

Appreciated <3

No comments:

Post a Comment