Sunday, October 24, 2010

Lack of updates this few days due to my laziness as always :x
So after 2 or 3 months of holidays, school is finally reopening tmr. Dreaddddzzzz!!
Feeling so bored and sian esp when the thought of school reopening tmr came up to me.
Sem 1.2 gonna be tiring I guess? Those long hours of school due to CDS. Anyway, I've got Introduction to Marketing as my CDS. Kind of satisfied with it, at least it's something on top of my list. I think it's the second one if Im not wrong. Looking forward to it, hope im able to cope with it.
Have to start something new all over again, not only cds but also new modules. Pray hard it wont be tough!!

Looking forward to the next holiday which one and a half month after. Gonna plan to go for a short holiday trip with Bimv and friends soon. Probably a near one, like Genting? Sure gonna be fun. Wellz, still long ahead. Shall talk about it again when the time get nearer and focus on studies first, yes, FOCUS!!

Other than back to school things, another bad news.
My dad was admitted to the hospital, nothing serious but to stay in for further check ups.
Hopefully, nothing bad. PRAY HARD!! Seeing those needles poking into him, heartpain.
According to him, those needles that were being poked into him wasn't that pain except for the antibiotics, unbearable :( Speedy recovery, Dad!!! :)

Sigh. I just can't stop having the sian feeling because school is starting tmr.
Shag. But wellz, thoughts of seeing my classmates made the thoughts of going back to school somehow, good? Haha. Hope this sem will just pass smoothly~~

Rightz, gonna meet Bimv in a while.
Ciaos~

No comments:

Post a Comment