Friday, February 5, 2010

I'm finally back home, after such long day.
Work was as usual, not really that boring actually, cos we ended at 7 today.
Spent half of the day at accesories department and the rest at the information counter.
Same old things everyday. It's just the 3rd day and I'm starting to feel bored, just think how am i gonna pull through the whole two months. Great! -.-


And ohya! I'm now, super, duper, uber in love with this two phones.

MOTOROLA DEXT

























Maybe picture is not that clear, but this phone is really nice when u get to see it with your own eyes. The function inside are all cool and good as well. There's still backups for all your contacts and datas etc. In case of misplacing of phone, you can just retrieve all back by giving your passwords and username. :D


And the other one is,


INQ Chat


While this phone, super chio in how it looks. My fave colour. RED. WAHAHAHA.
The functions are not bad as well.
Okay, basically both phones are suitable for those who surf net using their phones.
I can't really make up my mind with which to get. -.-
Alright, anyway. I think i should continue to go surf net and all.
Gonna turn in quite soon even if I'm starting work at 12.30 tmr.
I'm super tired, i swear. Esp my pathetic legs! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment