Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Alright. Mahjong-ed, like again. With max, lydia and justin.
Just ended few minutes ago. I lost again -.-
K, i admit, my luck suck like cat for this week.


30nov2009 gonna be the most memorable day, i swear.
Firstly, day started perfectly normal with me waking up at 3 again.
Woke up by daddy. -.-
Rot around awhile, get prepared and off to meet justin first.
Slacked awhile, yinghao surprise me again :DDDDD
Went ehub together. They pooled for awhile while waiting for movie to start at 9:50.
We're supposed to catch Ninja Assassin. SUPPOSED.
Obviously, we can only smuggle ourselves in.
But hell great, lydia and justin managed to sneak in with jiahao while me, yinghao and kailiang was caught. To be specific, i'm the one who got caught -.-
Cos i'm still not 18 but they insist on checking, therefore yinghao lied to them that i lost
my wallet earlier on that's why got no form of identity. So, they asked me to write down my ic and birthday on a piece of whitepaper.

That's when i find myself superrrrr cute :x
I wrote down yinghao's ic and told them yinghao's birthday. They went into the office for dont know what, came out and still i'm still not allowed to go in.
K, fine. So, while waiting and thinking what we can do to sneak in, we decided to go in by the back door. Exciting, but we forgot about those sickening cameras -.-
We managed to went into the cinema but then still got caught.


In the end, decided not to watch it anymore. Aren't big deal! LOL.
Went to the beach instead and enjoy the breeze there with dearest zhuangyinghao! HAHA.
1 circle, 1 moon, 13planes and many stars. I'll not forget ^^

Cool days with cool people. Haha. Super Duper Uber Fun :D

No comments:

Post a Comment