Saturday, December 5, 2009

6.24 a.m now. As usual, what keeps me awake till this timing was nothing else but mahjong! Haha. Just finished playing with justin, max and ahyan. Played two rounds. First round was with yongji and yunchang. After the first round, went 7eleven to buy some snacks, slacked awhile with yongji and yunchang while waiting for ahyan and max to come over. Met. They talked for abit then came up to continue with second round. Luck was pretty good at the beginning of second round but yeah, overall, i still lose. 12bucks. Fair enough, not really alot compared to previous round :x

Basically, throughout the whole game, i was bombing to ahyan. Or should i say, all those tiles that ahyan game-ed were from me. LOL.
Right. And cos of my slow reaction, max missed his chance of zi mo-ing( Guilty much :x ). So, ahyan took that card and he zi mo-ed himself. Overall, credits still to me. HAHA. Kidding.

My luck hasn't been good since i started mahjong so often. But, mahjong is still fun ^^
And the only thing that can keep you entertained throughout boring nights :x



I know this is a feeling that i just can't fight,
you're the first and last thing on my mind.

4 5453 968

No comments:

Post a Comment