Friday, April 16, 2010

So ytd was a very busy and hectic day for me. That's why didn't get to post cos I was so worn out at the end of the day. lol.

Firstly. I woke up around 11plus in the morning ytd.
Supposed to wake up earlier so that I can end all the enrollment stuffs earlier as well.
And yeah, ytd, i was so busy with enrollment stuffs.

So, first thing first. Went to polyclinic for X-ray around 12plus.
Have to wait until 2.15 to collect the report as when I reached there, they're going for lunch breaks soon. Okay. After that, came home and rest. All the way till 2.15 then the busy and hectic part starts.

Collect report from polyclinic>To private clinic to give the doctor the report so that he could finish my medical report>Whitesands POSB Bank to get Interbank Giro documents done and photocopy some documents over there>Cabbed over to TP to hand in all enrollment stuffs.

That's all for enrollment. Spent my whole afternoon on it -.-
After everything. Went over to T1 to shop and get my haircut.
NOW! My hair is short! Not very short nor very long. Over shoulder.
Mum said it'll be easier if i cut shorter so that i wont spend so much time on preparing.
She knows me well :) LOL.

After that to TM and GET MY IPHONE! :D
LOL.
Yinghao came over to meet us also, at Singtel.
After getting my phone changed. Mum and sis went home while me and yinghao stayed at TM as we're going over to pizza hut for dinner!LOL.
I'm trying to be troublesome, so i asked yinghao to cut the pizza into smaller pieces.
Troublesome much. LOL.
Had a very very full dinner. Sumptuous one :)
Walked around for awhile to digest better than took a bus back.
Reached home. Then start putting apps into my iphone.
Like so excited. And that's the end of the day!

And now, i'm feeling quite bored.
Gonna meet yinghao for lunch later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment