Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Got an urge to blog so here I am. Haven't been updating the space with daily happenings. Basically, there's nothing much that I can actually share about. Okay, who knows, maybe I'll end up typing a long compo. Can't really remember all the happenings during these periods.
Shall start of with Halloween, that's the most recent thing that I'm able to talk/post about. Didn't plan to celebrate Halloween actually but Bimv had two tickets to escape on that day, as nebo staff. Got the two tickets first, go back to his place and let him prepare. Head back to escape after that to meet the rest of his colleagues to have fun together. The crowd was like as if its some countdown party or something. Went in, walked around, played a few rides then left there. Had our dinner and Bimv went to ratchada to celebrate weiyang's birthday while I go home. Boring.

Sunday. Bimv was working halfway when we met for lunch at pastamania with his family. After lunch, Bimv went back to work while I head off to whitesands with his parents. Shopped around while waiting for Bimv to knock off. Caught 'The Social Network' after that, I thought it would be some nice, romantic show but end up, boring. How should I put it, it's interesting in a way and boring in another way at the same time.

Monday Blues. Reached school kinda early, other than that everything was pretty normal for the day.


There's a bad news. Dad's condition is not doing really well.
I hope everything goes well for you and there will be nothing bad. :)

Wellz, guess that's all I'm gonna post about. Hand is getting tired esp when you're blogging using your phone.
Okay la, all for now.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment