Friday, August 27, 2010

Bought this iphone cover. I know it may seems abit ahlianish or pretty normal/common but it's real cute somehow :) Cant really made up my mind on which to buy. There's alot of choices over there and are all mad chiooooo :D
In the end, decided to get this. From far it look like polkadots. Right?! Like real cute.
Then the colour is nice and sweet. Look like some strawberry. WAhahaha. I've to admit that the star part was pretty retarded la. Cos it like somehow cover the apple logo a little. -.-
Overall still chio but i still cant get use to it.
Before that i was like using a cover that cover almost the whole phone then this one was like the back only. Rather empty infront AND the cover is like slippery, might slip off from my hand like anytime. That's what im most afraid of. I havent drop my phone so far leh :'( LOL

Ohyeah, and was like playing blackshot with justin, bel and kai. Fun like what.
Im gonna go play. Just wanna update this space since im free rather than living it dead there.
Awww. Nice much. LOL.


OKAY. ZAIJIAN :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment