Thursday, November 26, 2009

Yesterday, 25nov.

Woke up @ around 4. Right, it's super duper late.
I'm like sleeping half the day away. -.-

Was supposed to meet Justin and co. at ehub for lunch,
but ps them last minute. I'm feeling uber guilty and sorry for that.
Thousand apologies, my friends :x

Met yh and went to his house to accompany him.
Yes, i know i'm nice :D HAHA. Alright, self praise. LOL.

Ate abit at his house as he cooked, for his sis and himself.
Boy, it's still as nice. Don't worry, smile ^^
After eating, watched movie at his comp. Not sure about the movie title.
Should be John Tucker Must Die or something and left at around 9plus.
Walked home together, from park connector. The weather is superrrr nice. Haha.


Reached home. Mahjong again, like everyday. With parents this time round.
Last for a few games only. Getting bored and decided to stop playing.
Everybody is tired. Including me, JUST NOW.
I'm not feeling that tired now already. Like everytime -.-
I've got no idea what time i'll turn in today again! $#!^%$!#



xoxo


A different, comfortable feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment