Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Time now, 6.49a.m and i'm still awake.
I'm not feeling tired yet and i dont know why -.-
Was mj-ing with max, justin and deric just now. Yinghao came, but then left after awhile.
Overall, me and deric lost :x LOL.

Anyway, prom was on 23nov and held at Conrad Hotel. It was super fun and enjoyable.
Woke up at around 12 plus on that day if I'm not wrong.
Laze around then started preparing at around 3 plus.
Yh came over to meet me at my place while im still busy preparing.
Neglected him with the comp :x ( i'm so sorry boy)
I admit, i dare not look at you after finish preparing :x lol.
Met Justin and Titus at my house area then cabbed down to Conrad,
while yh went off to meet bek and all.

Reached Conrad quite early, got nothing better to do other than waiting
so, decided to take pictures. Which is a must!
Pretty pretty must take! LOL.














there are more, but i'm lazy to upload. 57 in total and the rest were on facebook.
Overall, the whole event end at around 10plus, after that was just time to get on to the dancefloor and stage to dance like mad, insane, crazy and nutcase.
Left earlier before everything ends.
Met Yongji, Yinghao and Max.
Then to Pool Fusion@ Bugis, with lydia and justin, along with titus as well :DDDD
Left around 1plus and reached home around 2.
I'm super tired after that whole day -.-
I'm getting bored now.
Shall go continue with my word search. Ha.





There's a mirror reflecting us, as when you smile, i'll also smile. (:
4 23673 968.


















No comments:

Post a Comment